Course Description: Effective communication is an essential skill in today’s fast-paced business world. Effective communicators understand that communication is a complex process that can often be challenging.
Creating an organization in which communication is truly valued is more than just a good idea; it is good business. Organizations that choose to foster good communication skills will aid their employees in both their professional and personal development.
- Demonstrate a variety of communication methods.
- Effective feedback skills.
- Making meetings work.
- Making presentations.
- Enhancing your supervisory communication skills.
- Effective Communication
- Effective Feedback
- Establishing clear agreement of goals and expectations
- Modify communications based on audience
Tips for Measurement of Impact:
- Reduced incidence of employee conflict due to enhanced communication
- Reduced need for monitoring and repeating of instructions/goals.
- Enhanced relationships due to clear understanding
- Alignment of intentions and actions to support goals
- Enhanced performance and accountability of staff
- Effective articulation of thoughts for common understanding across staff
When: To Be Announced
The Classes are two hours in length and are typically mornings during the week or via a webinar online.
Where: Hunt Valley, MD (Classroom & Online Supplemental Material)
Cost: $149 per person